[FFmpeg-user] Invitation: FFmpeg workshop

Michael Koch astroelectronic at t-online.de
Mon Sep 6 20:28:46 EEST 2021

Hello,

this week from Thursday 2021-09-09 to Sunday 2021-09-12 will take place
the 12th "Sankt Andreasberger Teleskoptreffen", that's an event for
amateur astronomers in the Harz Mountains in Germany. You are invited to
observe the night sky and attend our lectures. You can come for one day,
or you can stay overnight in your tent or camper.

Within this event will take place a "FFmpeg Workshop" on Saturday 10
o'clock. I'll give a short overview what can be done with FFmpeg, and
the participants are invited to bring their own examples and questions.
We'll try to find solutions together. This workshop will be in german
language.

There is a small participants fee, 7 EUR per day. All lectures and
workshops are free for participants. If you want to attend, you must
register in advance on our website:
https://www.sternwarte-sankt-andreasberg.de/termine/

The usual "GGG" Covid rule applies: You must be fully vaccinated or
recovered or tested within the last 24 hours.

See you soon,
Michael