[FFmpeg-user] FFMPEG RTSP stream problem

Balogh László laci at blacc.hu
Fri Apr 8 09:10:55 EEST 2022

Hi Adam,

Thanks a lot, problem is solved!!!

Yes its an ONVIF camera. I know that it can produce single JPEG
pictures, but as i saw in the camera settings, its on sub channel which
settings offers only 640*480 MJPEG picture, so i passed this. But now i
did a try, and i'm now surprised, because wth the following command i
got a full resolution (2688*1520) JPEG image very quick:

wget -O /<SAVETOPATH>/$today.jpeg
http://<USERNAME>:<PASSWORD>@<IPADDRESS>/ISAPI/Streaming/channels/1/picture

So i think with this my problem is solved, and many thanks again for
your tip!!

Regards, Laszlo