[FFmpeg-user] Compressed AVI to useable format

Zach Beal Zach.Beal at jax.org
Mon Apr 11 22:48:00 EEST 2022

Hello,

                I have compressed AVI files that I want to convert to an uncompressed format. I do not know what the files are compressed with because they are exported from data acquisition software as "compressed AVI". How can this be accomplished with FFmpeg?

With Kind Regards,
Zachery Beal
Research Assistant I
Godwin Lab
The Jackson Laboratory
600 Main Street
Bar Harbor, ME 04609
207-288-6000 ext. 1019 (office)
Zach.Beal at jax.org<mailto:Zach.Beal at jax.org>
www.jax.org<http://www.jax.org/>

The Jackson Laboratory: Leading the search for tomorrow's cures

---