[FFmpeg-user] Extracting forced subtitles from a DVD.

Michael Mueck mick.mueck at mac.com
Fri Apr 29 03:54:00 EEST 2022

Hi Nicolas,

In addition to the question below about the wrong subtitle track ending up in the output, I've also been looking into dvd2concat (which it looks like you wrote!). I was able to use it to make file.concat, but I'm having some trouble figuring out what to do with that file. I'd very much appreciate you pointing me in the right direction. Thanks!

Regards,

Mick