[FFmpeg-user] Why ffmpeg libx265 generate way smaller files than cuda/nvidia based one?

david stephen david.stephen6782 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 12:25:21 EEST 2022

dont believe such thing like this more fast than this. what all terms exist
it just marketing. like say implementation h265 from nvidia more fast.
implementation h265 from other company more slow and good size. all
implementation is same. its about default config that set into preset like
CUDA, QuickSync. i already test such thing. what the different one to
other. its about parallel in using resource. like preset CUDA can enable
proc and gpu in same time. while like ffmpeg cant.

its just about business. new gpu from nvidia will lock such thing. so
ffmpeg will lose to nvidia cause cant optimize nvidia preset.

Pada tanggal Sab, 6 Agu 2022 pukul 02.02 jatmvp ctf <