[FFmpeg-user] Getting Unknown encoder 'libopencore-amrwb'

Govind Rathi govindji007 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 07:53:36 EET 2022

Thanks Carl,

It worked now but still I am not able to get the proper audio after the
conversion.
I am attaching you the raw file and the command as well as the output amr
file.

Can you please help me out whether its raw file issue or am I missing any
option/paramater in ffmpeg command?
>ffmpeg -f amrwb -ac 1 -i 1234.raw -c:a libvo_amrwbenc output.amr

Appreciate your help on this.