[FFmpeg-user] Audio transcoding

Alexander Bieliaev alexanderb at callcabinet.com
Wed Dec 21 12:26:44 EET 2022

Hi!
First I wanted to thank you for the wonderful resource you are developing!
I am developing a C#/.NET application for Ubuntu 22.04. The purpose of the
application is to convert gsm610 audio to mp3 (possibly with an
intermediate conversion to wav) without cutting the audio length and
preserving the quality as much as possible. I also need the ability to
stream audio and seek. So far, using the Xabe.FFmpeg library (
https://ffmpeg.xabe.net/index.html ) with the code from the screenshot, I
managed to convert audio from wav to mp3 format, but some of the audio was
cut down (for example, from 6:32 to 6:05), which is not quite suitable for
me . What are the approaches and ways to achieve my goals: lossless
conversion from gsm610 to mp3, audio streaming and seek? I will be grateful
for the answer! Thank you![image: image.png]

those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.