[FFmpeg-user] ERROR: libvmaf >= 2.0.0 not found using pkg-config

桃源老師 xanadu6291 at dream.jp
Sat Feb 5 04:15:52 EET 2022

Hello,

> 2022/02/04 午後5:55、Gyan Doshi <ffmpeg at gyani.pro <mailto:ffmpeg at gyani.pro>>のメール:
>

> On 2022-02-04 01:20 pm, 桃源老師 wrote:

>> I attached config.log with this message.  Hope someone help me...
>
> Make sure libvmaf.h is current and exists in only one path (no older copies elsewhere).

Thank you Gyan -san,

I found an old version of libvmaf.h on include.  Then I removed it but same error message occurred. But this time, the error is related with linker.  i.e. bunch of libvmaf.a(svm.cpp.o) error.
I confirmed it does not occurred in dynamic linking.  Finally, I get answer from Google. That is:

Add -lstdc++ to CFLAGS while compiling FFmpeg

https://github.com/Netflix/vmaf/issues/569 <https://github.com/Netflix/vmaf/issues/569>

// Miya