[FFmpeg-user] Get sample rate in mp3 files

Rob Hallam ffmpeg at roberthallam.com
Mon Feb 7 18:57:06 EET 2022

On Mon, 7 Feb 2022 at 16:29, Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net> wrote:

> god damned calling re-encode a lossy file a "stupid idea" isn't abusive
> - you guys should learn to distinct between "are you stupid" and "stupid
> idea"

I did not say that it was! I do not particularly care about this
instance- I let Kieran O'Leary know that this discussion has played
out more than a few times so he'd get a rough idea of the direction of
travel.

However, since you bring it up, you may recall other instances where
you did direct abuse at people. If not, or you prefer to pretend that
they do not, they are archived. You may feel compelled to point out
that calling people a "fucking idiot" or "fucking moron" (or indeed, a
snowflake, as you have done in this very thread) etc is a simple
description, or some other facile justification. I am not sure why it
annoys you so much when people point this out; but I expect that I,
and anyone else who chimes in, will get the same treatment.

So it goes.

Cheers,
Rob