[FFmpeg-user] Video Notation, A Video Lingua Franca

Mark Filipak markfilipak.noreply at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 08:57:38 EET 2022

This message is apparently the best I can do. The ffmpeg-user system apparently won't allow HTML
file attachments. I'm sorry.

...I'm amazed by the number of people who can't handle ZIP.

Simply open the ZIP and extract the 11 enclosed HTML files to a directory and then click any one of
them.

If you don't know how to open a ZIP, perhaps your email client does -- just double-click on the
attachment and follow your email client's cues.

Regards,
Mark Filipak.