[FFmpeg-user] Video Notation, A Video Lingua Franca

Paul B Mahol onemda at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 10:03:33 EET 2022

On Tue, Feb 8, 2022 at 11:07 AM Jim DeLaHunt <list+ffmpeg-user at jdlh.com>
wrote:

> On 2022-02-08 00:19, Paul B Mahol wrote:
>
> > Please stop spamming this mailing list with unrelated stuff.
>
> Paul:
>
> Mark's stuff is not unrelated. Mark asked nicely if people were
> interested in his stuff. Multiple people said yes. His topic is video
> data structures, the same structures on which FFmpeg operates. If Mark's
> stuff is successful, the result will be that people have a language for
> understanding video data and FFmpeg's actions better. It is very related.

Nope, it is just to boost his self worth and cause havoc here.
Multiple is not major. So I doubt that spamming list multiple times will
provide any gains.

> This list sees a number of messages which are ill-tempered arguments
> between FFmpeg core participants. I wish those people would stop
> spamming the list with _that_ unrelated stuff.

Your "arguments" are astonishing in providing no real proof of using this
list for random internet guy pseudo interpretations that have no real value
at all.

You are in direct support of spamming list with unrelated stuff that help
project in no way.
Instead it is only this same poster, posting useless and disrespectful
stuff over and over again here.

Your "nice" words will not help you gain any credibility here, instead it
will just make users leave list.

You are in direct conflict with ffmpeg users by sending unrelated stuff
that are not part of ffmpeg at all,
and then requesting list users to help him with that same questionable
pseudo content.