[FFmpeg-user] Fwd: How can I read multiple audio files in a folder to convert LUFS value?

CMG DiGiTaL cmarciog at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 01:37:10 EET 2022

hi Mark,
you're the same Mark who helped me with the Sample Rate Conversion code
right?... nice talking to you again... thanks for that help!
... so in that sample rate code, we had the same problem with the
exclamation mark, remember?... but you mentioned EnableDelayedExpansion and
I removed it from the code and it worked.

The same thing happened here, only when I removed the
EnableDelayedExpansion, the code gives these variables messages, which did
not happen in the other one....

....it's all very strange a code practically the same, I just removed the
EnableDelayedExpansion and it worked... in this code this solution doesn't
work!...

so, in this code with problems in the variables, I'll have to create a
routine to analyze the input file, remove the exclamation, then, in the
output, rewrite the file putting the exclamation?... is that it?

thank's
clamarc