[FFmpeg-user] using multiple instances of ffmpeg

Michal Rybarik michal at rybarik.sk
Tue Jan 4 09:27:28 EET 2022

Hi Bob,

we're running around 20 multiple instances of ffmpeg on a PC, each
instance is transcoding one input multicast stream using nvidia hardware
card & nvenc to one output multicast (lower bitrate). There are some
memory leaks so we need to restart all streams once a day to keep it
running well.

--
Regards,
Michal Rybarik

Dňa 4. 1. 2022 o 1:32 Bob Wood napísal(a):