[FFmpeg-user] How to extract m3u8 stream URL from webpage with 2 players?

Reino Wijnsma rwijnsma at xs4all.nl
Tue Jan 11 00:56:13 EET 2022

On 2022-01-10T10:14:10+0100, Bo Berglund <bo.berglund at gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyway from another thread about xidel I replied in:
> After trying to fix this I decided to search for binaries and found them here:
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/videlibri/files/Xidel/Xidel%200.9.8/
> These I believe are all for PC style CPU:s....

What other thread?

Again, I recommend you download binaries from the development branch.

I don't know what you mean by "PC style CPU:s". As you're on Ubuntu and assuming you're using modern hardware you're probably looking for the linux64 binary. But come on, do I really have to tell you this?

--
Reino