[FFmpeg-user] issue with pcm_mulaw

manu . manu59930 at hotmail.fr
Sun Jan 16 13:34:30 EET 2022

Hello,
I used to transcode my cams Stream RTSP in HLS with ffmpeg on my Raspberry for years to play it in all browsers without problem, since i have updated my Raspberry with the latest Raspbian Bullseye and ffmpeg, i have no more audio … and i have this warning :
Stream 1, codec pcm_mulaw, is muxed as a private data stream and may not be recognized upon reading.

My ffmpeg command is :
ffmpeg -fflags nobuffer -rtsp_transport tcp -i rtsp://user :pass at 192.168.0.44/ISAPI/Streaming/channels/1 -err_detect ignore_err -vsync 0 -map 0:v -map 0:a:0? -c:a copy -c:v copy -async 1 -f hls -hls_time 2 -hls_list_size 10 -hls_allow_cache 1 -hls_delete_threshold 10 -hls_flags delete_segments /var/www/cam/28/live.m3u8
Can anyone help me pls ?
Thank you

Envoyé à partir de Courrier<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> pour Windows