[FFmpeg-user] Error: Impossible to convert between the formats...(Nvidia codecs)

Ben Parham behfarteam at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 10:48:28 EEST 2022

Thanks for the recommendation. I removed it, but the same error exists.
The input stream size is 1920x1080

Impossible to convert between the formats supported by the filter
'Parsed_null_0' and the filter 'auto_scale_0'
Error reinitializing filters!
Failed to inject frame into filter network: Function not implemented
Error while processing the decoded data for stream #0:0
Conversion failed!