[FFmpeg-user] Make white of photo transparant

Bouke / Videotoolshed bouke at videotoolshed.com
Wed Jun 29 12:50:36 EEST 2022

>> doing, and IMHO, FFmpeg is not the tool for this.
>
> A long time ago I tried to work with GUI programs, but I found them to
> bothersome.

Any half decent video editor / designer works with a GUI, WYSIWYG has been invented for a reason.
Doing this without feedback only works in lab circumstances, and I think less than 0.01 % of the FFmpeg users have that situation.

>> (But someone recently mentioned a GUI for filters, that might help you big time on this one.)
>
> Do you remember the GUI?

No, sorry. But, hire an editor / designer to do this for you, results will be better / less pain.
If you want to have it done for free, be my guest, but don’t ask my help, do not expect any half decent results.

Bouke