[FFmpeg-user] Matroska Muxer Options documentation

Christoph Gerstbauer christophgerstbauer at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 12:36:45 EET 2022

> ffmpeg -h muxer=matroska
>
> This reveals a bit more options than outlined on the url you mentioned.

Sorry, I have already tried that but I forgot to write it here.
If you see the matroska.org page there is a ton of flags or values a MKV can carry...
But ffmpeg does not show this in the help text how to control this by syntax options.
So maybe ffmpeg is not ready for meeting these specs or its just hidden until the spec is finished (v4)?

br Chris