[FFmpeg-user] Convert WAV to FLAC

CMG DiGiTaL cmarciog at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 01:24:31 EEST 2022

> I would rather use FLACs original frontend (than ffmpeg), which also
> provides a nice Windows GUI interface. FLAC conversion is also included
> in a variety of software products, i.e. Exact Audio Copy, which I used
> to rip all my music CDs.

Hi Wolfgang,

I also use Exact Audio Copy, the good thing about it is that we can use
ffmpeg
commands to create custom audio conversion settings. I'm learning about
ffmpeg
because I can create .bat files and convert multiple files at once. I have
approximately
1800 songs on my PC, so I create copies of what I want to convert into
folders and run
my .bat's in them, it speeds up my work a lot.

thanks