[FFmpeg-user] Can ffmpeg calculate the min and max bitrate of a video?

smu johnson smujohnson at gmail.com
Thu May 5 11:53:10 EEST 2022

On Thu, May 5, 2022 at 1:49 AM smu johnson <smujohnson at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, May 5, 2022 at 12:33 AM Peter van den Houten <petervdh at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> You need to download the Windows CLI version of MediaInfo.
>>

>  I tried, but the CLI .zip provided on their website doesn't even have an
> .exe on it.  Just some "graph" plugin or something... I extracted it anyway
> into the MediaInfo directory but that didn't seem to do anything related to
> the CLI parameter.  Maybe it's a mistake on their part.  (I'll email them
> about it)

Oh sorry, nevermind.  The download is a bit ambiguous, I managed to find
the correct link.

It does have the option you mentioned.  Maybe I can play around with it and
get in contact with the author more for that to be supported as it doesn't
list anything different (from what I can tell) than the GUI.

Thanks again.
--
smu johnson <smujohnson at gmail.com>