[FFmpeg-user] Generate numbers when concatenating videos

Cecil Westerhof Cecil at decebal.nl
Sun May 29 18:20:08 EEST 2022

Carl Zwanzig <cpz at tuunq.com> writes:

> On 5/28/2022 12:57 PM, Paul B Mahol wrote:
>> Use concat filter and drawtext on color filter source.
>
> Or create a set of videos  with the numbers and pull them in- depends on
> how complex a command line you'll work with and other factors we don't
> know.

Maybe I should not make it to difficult for myself. At the moment I
need to cut every file out of another file. While doing that I could
put the number in the cut video. Is maybe even a better solution: you
do not have to remember the number, because you see it.

But it is certainly an option for later.
Thanks.

--
Cecil Westerhof
Senior Software Engineer