[FFmpeg-user] How to concat two videos with same size but different source?

Masaru Nomiya nomiya at galaxy.dti.ne.jp
Sun Oct 9 10:53:22 EEST 2022

Hello,

In the Message;

  Subject    : Re: [FFmpeg-user] How to concat two videos with same size but different source?
  Date & Time: Sun, 09 Oct 2022 08:48:33 +0200

[BB] == Bo Berglund <bo.berglund at gmail.com> has written:

BB>  On Sun, 09 Oct 2022 07:03:31 +0900, Masaru Nomiya <nomiya at galaxy.dti.ne.jp>
BB>  wrote:

[...]
BB>  $ file video.1.mp4
BB>  video.1.mp4: ISO Media, MP4 Base Media v1 [IS0 14496-12:2003]
BB>  $ file video.2.mp4
BB>  video.2.mp4: ISO Media, MP4 Base Media v1 [IS0 14496-12:2003]

BB>  They are just downloaded mp4 files retrieved using ffmpeg
BB>  command.

I have always used yt-dlp for video and music downloads and have never
used ffmpeg.

MN> >Please indicate these results as this is more accurate.

MN> > 1. $ mp4info video1.mp4

MN> > 2. $ mp4info video2.mp4

BB>  I do not have this "mp4info" command on my Ubuntu server...
BB>  And it does not exist in apt either...

mp4info is included in the mp4v2 package.

Anyway, this shold do it;

$ ffprobe video.1.mp4

and

$ ffprobe video.2.mp4

Regards.

---
┏━━┓彡  野宮  賢                    mail-to: nomiya @ galaxy.dti.ne.jp
┃\/彡
┗━━┛  "She continues to deeply divide opinion, nearly a decade after her
	  death in 2013, due to her policies of privatisation, breaking the
	  power of trade unions, and selling off public housing."

                                                      -- World Is One News --