[FFmpeg-user] Cannot Initialize DV Format

ace8cjc ace8cjc at proton.me
Mon Apr 10 23:16:44 EEST 2023

On Sunday, April 9th, 2023 at 11:09 PM, Kieran O Leary <kieran.o.leary at gmail.com> wrote:
> Raw DV streams are a bit different from a lot of other formats.
>
> Try just mapping the video stream itself and forget about mapping the audio
> to the output DV file and see if you're happy with that.

Thank you - mapping just the video stream itself works great.

I'm going to cut sections of this stream and concat them. In the case of Raw DV Streams, is there a best practice on using Concat Demuxer versus Concat Protocol?

I followed the steps in the Wiki and both seem to produce identical output with DV (at least from my testing). Since they appear so similar, any feedback on deciding which concat to use?