[FFmpeg-user] Repeatable resolution issue exporting mxfs, 1080p is coming out as 1088p

William Jones will at midasvfx.com
Mon Feb 27 18:32:45 EET 2023

Yeah ive treid in that and thats good but but was really hoping for a fix
in ffmpeg as than can be better added into our existing pipeline. I was so
convinced i was doing something wrong but if it is a bug then i assume not!
I will see if i can get the report into a file and off the server to file a
bug report

Thanks
Will
Will Jones