[FFmpeg-user] Live MPEGTS Issue

Jun Hao Xu jun at spalk.co
Fri Mar 24 04:05:17 EET 2023

I am ingesting a live MPEGTS streams with an unidentified number of tracks
on it. I intend to split these out into 4 different tracks and send them
out to 4 different endpoints using the tee filter. The issue I'm facing is
that if the input has less than 4 tracks on it, I want to substitute it for
silence or somehow convert it to 4 tracks so that my filters down the line
work as intended and is sending some form of data to my allocated
endpoints. Is there a FFMPEG filter or some mechanism to achieve this?