[Libav-user] verifying frames from av_read_frame

Robin Rye rbnrye at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 10:46:15 CEST 2011

Hi,
I need some help guys, i'm using av_read_frame to get the raw h.264 frames
from
a .mov file. but "ffmpeg -i file* test.mov" gives "file00: Invalid data
found when
processing input". I read that av_read_frame might contain other stuff that
help
the decoder, how can i verify that the frame is valid and get rid of
possible
irrelevant decoding info that i don't want? to clarify i want the raw h264
encoded
frames and the "ffmpeg -i file* test.mov" was just a way to check if the
frames
were valid. If it has any relevance I'm getting the frames from the .mov
file on an
iphone and uploading them to a webserver.

Best Regards
Robin