[Libav-user] Picture conversion help

Hoang Nguyen Hoang.Nguyen at envisioninc.com
Thu Aug 25 23:22:48 CEST 2011

Hi Alex,
I have changed my code.  It is partly working.  I am now getting images but the converted images are getting superimposed onto each other.  I started a new help thread for it (http://libav-users.943685.n4.nabble.com/sws-scale-superimposing-converted-images-td3767011.html).  I've updated that thread to include a small test project along with a sample input.  Thanks.