[Libav-user] RTMP with Multiple Clients

NITIN GOYAL nitinkumgoyal at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 09:49:17 CEST 2011

Hi

I am trying to write a parser for RTMP for a video conference solution
having more than 10 participants at a time and then further use ffmpeg
to decode the data received from that traffic.

I am not able to find out he suitable way to associate the different
participants data being displayed by Wireshark when i capture the traffic on
the hub which is streaming the Media.

Is there any particular way or uniqueness which can help me in parsing the
data from the different participant and then i decode that data from each
user and decode the same using ffmpeg.

Is ffmpeg capable of doing that?

Thanks
Nitin