[Libav-user] Visual corruption when decoding H264

Saurabh Gandhi saurabhg84 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 14:57:02 CEST 2011

I forgot to mention that I am using FFMPEG through OpenCV. Since an earlier
version of FFMPEG was giving problems while decoding H.264 based RTSP
stream, I updated to the latest FFMPEG version (recompiled it by self) and
it worked fine. Not sure if this serves your purpose.

--
Regards,
Saurabh Gandhi