[Libav-user] latm transport stream to program stream

th exterit thexterit at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 15:39:03 CEST 2011

Hi.

Trying to convert transport stream which has latm encapsulated audio, to
program stream.

I have tried using 'ffmpeg -i inputFile.mpg -f dvd -acodec copy -vcodec copy
test.mpg' but this doesn't work. The resulting file isn't playable in vlc.

I have built the latest ffmpeg from git.  Here is the output from ffmpeg -
http://pastebin.com/PQCzcH4n

You can see which options i compiled ffmpeg with in the paste above.  I saw
in the changelog that 0.7_beta1 has added "single stream LATM/LOAS
decoder".  Is it possible to transcode/remux an latm encapsulated stream
with ffmpeg yet?

Btw, here is the file im testing.  Just 'cat' the parts together:
cat xa xb xc xd > inputFile.mpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?mu1htf1yjtoee3k
http://www.mediafire.com/?555xhc94f0wsuld
http://www.mediafire.com/?0cofpjf5ke5zw9l