[Libav-user] About using FFmpeg libraries

artem at aimp.ru artem at aimp.ru
Thu Nov 3 13:02:54 CET 2011

Hello,

My name is Artem, I present AIMP Project.
AIMP is free audio player for Microsoft Windows with closed sources.

We would like to use binaries of FFmpeg libraries in our application as
additional decoders set. Can we use binaries of FFmpeg in closed-source
project (without any modifications of source code)? Under what conditions?
Can we distribute FFmpeg binaries in one package with our program?

Of course, we provide information about using libdca in about box of the
program and EULA.

Thanks for answer.

Best Regards,
Artem (AIMP DevTeam)