[Libav-user] Problems Receiving H.264 RTSP Stream

Luke Clemens lclemens at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 18:33:46 CET 2011

Also, try:

ffplay -max_delay 50000 -sync video -loglevel debug rtsp://
128.197.178.104/mpeg4/media.amp

(replace the rtsp://xxx with the url of your source video)

if rtp packets are being dropped, there will be bright yellow warnings in
the error output that look something like:

[mpeg4 @ 027A5B40] RTP: missed 1 packetsq=  363KB sq=    0B f=0/0 .

--luke

--
-