[Libav-user] Debug in Windows?

Dan Haddix dan6992 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 1 01:11:59 CEST 2011

I build the ffmpeg libs for windows using MinGW. I'm having a problem with libavcodec crashing when opening a file with AAC-HE audio. I've tried the absolute newest source and it still crashes. So I'd like to run the source through a debugger to see if I can figure out where it's crashing and fix it myself. Can anyone point me toward a tutorial on how to actually debug ffmpeg on windows? I'd prefer something visual if possible. But anything that could point me toward where it's crashing would help.

Dan