[Libav-user] xuggle 64bit

李瑞平 leejuiping at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 13:55:06 CEST 2011

When I tried to compile xuggle win 64bit using the sezero version of
mingw64-i686 cross-compiler for windows, it tells me that
"Rational.cpp:251: 'av_rescale_q' was not declared in  this scope"
"Rational.cpp:269: 'av_rescale_rnd' was not declared in  this scope"
"StreamCoder.cpp:982: 'av_rescale' was not declared in this scope"

What should I do? I've compiled the ferry one, the io one and now it
just has problems in compiling the xuggler one due to these errors.