[Libav-user] How to depacketize the Mp4a-latm content frm the RTP packets?

NITIN GOYAL nitinkumgoyal at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 17:19:30 CEST 2012

Hi

How can we extract the raw AAC frames from an mp4a-latm content packetized
in RTP packets?

I have gone through the RFCs 3016 but nothing is concrete and much clearer.

I have also seen the code of ffmpeg as how they do it. I have understood
that they are using the config data and parsing it but how they are using
it and what processing they are doing on raw data is not clear.

Can anybody help out with any algo or code snippet to depacketize the LATM
stuff out of RTP which can be played in mplayer?

Regards

Nitin