[Libav-user] avcodec_encode_video returns 0 or -ve value

Manya Chauhan manya1180 at ymail.com
Thu Apr 19 22:10:33 CEST 2012

Hello Everyone,

I  want to encode series of uiimages which are being captured live by the camera.
While encoding the images avcodec_encode_video is returning 0 or -ve value. I am not getting what is the problem. I might be missing setting some parameters of avcodec context or avframe.

I want to know which parameters should we set before using avcodec_encode_video.

Please help me..Any help is appreciated.........