[Libav-user] ffmpeg code differes

Ajita Pandey Ajita-Pandey at hcl.com
Tue Apr 24 17:28:29 CEST 2012

Hi,

Thanxx for reply ,
 Acttually both ffmpeg version are same but there are diffrerences like some function name ,macro or variable name are different,

So using mine code in VLC player I have to merge manually.
 Its Just an question is there player which uses the same libavcodec library which one is in ffmpeg.

Regards,
Ajita