[Libav-user] use sws_scale to flip frame?

"Matthias Bühlmann" genesys at gmx.ch
Wed Apr 25 21:23:44 CEST 2012

I want to encode OpenGL realtime content. Now, OpenGL has the y axis flipped compared to ffmpegs coordinate system.

Now, as I need to run the frame anyway through sws_scale() to convert it from RGB24 to YUV420P it'd be great if I could also flip it here, so I'd save the overhead of additionally flipping it prior to encoding.

Is this possible?