[Libav-user] ffmpeg code differes

Ajita Pandey Ajita-Pandey at hcl.com
Thu Apr 26 06:39:21 CEST 2012

Ajita Pandey <Ajita-Pandey at ...> writes:

> As configuration file of mplayer shows that it takes ffmpeg form git repos.

> while I am taking ffmpeg code  directly as tar.

> And both have source code difference.

Which difference?

If your tar file is new, it is the same as the git repository.

(If you have an old tar file, it is of course different from git.)

Please do not top-post, it is rude, Carl Eugen

Both tar balls have same ffmpeg version but still have a difference like function name , marco name because of these differences
I can not put my library directly there.

Regards,
Ajita

::DISCLAIMER::

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted,
lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.The e mail and its contents (with or without referred
errors) shall therefore not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its affiliates. Any views or opinions
presented in this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of HCL or its
affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, Modification, distribution and/or publication
of this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Before opening any mail and attachments
please check them for viruses and defect.