[Libav-user] Support of EVRC speech codec in ffmpeg

NITIN GOYAL nitinkumgoyal at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 08:48:54 CEST 2012

Hi

I want to decode *Enhanced Variable Rate CODEC* (*EVRC*) and its other
flavors like EVRC0/EVRC1/EVRCB etc. But it seems like EVRC is not being
supported by ffmpeg main trunk.

Is there any way i can decode this content using ffmpeg library of or any
of its other branches if they have its support?

Or if ffmpeg don't support, then can someone suggests me some
other library which is able to decode EVRC speech codec or
if anyone can tell me the algorithm to decode the EVRC content, it will be
highly appreciated.

Thanks
Nitin