[Libav-user] Commercial support

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Thu Dec 13 18:07:53 CET 2012

Mike Versteeg <mike at ...> writes:

> These would be questions related to the use of the libav API,
> particularly questions that relate to my lack of knowledge of the API

> (due to lack of documentation and examples).

Did you look into the doc/examples directory?
It also contains an encoding example which iirc
is what you have asked for.

Was your original question about two independent inputs
(like alsa and v4l) that do not use the same time-source
or do you have a file that is converted fine with ffmpeg
(the command line application) but not with your app?

Carl Eugen