[Libav-user] Please help me will ffmpeg be able to decode the h264 data

i m what i m ~~~~ trn200190 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 11:48:50 CET 2012

Thanks for the useful info Roman sir i downloaded the "FFmpeg git-8b6aeb1
64-bit Static<http://ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/win64/static/ffmpeg-20121120-git-8b6aeb1-win64-static.7z>
"
build form the link you have given but i am not able to decode the h264
video how to decode the video i have what i have to type in cmd prompt