[Libav-user] Hardware decoding via libva

faeem faeem.ali at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 13:00:19 CET 2012

Hi Claudio ...

I'll look into patching ffplay.c with my OpenGL changes and submitting
the code once I've gotten the direct rendering problem sorted out.

I am aware of the performance loss caused by OpenGL. It was chosen over
overlays because it makes adding in special effects much easier,
especially time critical stuff.

Faeem