[Libav-user] Hardware decoding via libva

faeem faeem.ali at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 13:28:54 CET 2012

Thanks for the YUV->RGB tip. I'll look into that.

I think I read on wikipedia that ffmpeg/libavcodec has no va-api
support, but does contain data structures that allow it to be used with
va-api. I figured someone here would have some idea on what to do, and
I've already got some very useful advice and code examples.

So, thanks :)

Faeem