[Libav-user] AVFilter overlay change image

Kenneth Gibson kennethjjgibson at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 04:53:12 CET 2012

Hi,

I am using Libavfilter programmatically and I know its possible to overlay
an image like a logo onto a video with a filterchain.
Is it possible to change the image that I am overlaying part way through
the video?
The idea being that the overlaid image will change every *n* number of
frames.
Is this possible with a filtergraph?

The only other way I can think of is to make a separate video where each
frame contains my overlay image with a transparent background. Then overlay
one on top of the other. Does this sound viable?

Cheers,