[Libav-user] [mpeg4 @ 0x3aeb775c]too many threads

yuvaraj r yuvaraj.tr at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 13:26:41 CET 2012

Hi All,

I am getting segmentation fault ,while setting the thread count on arm target.

printf(" THread loop count %d\n",output_file->nb_streams);
                          for (i = 0; i < output_file->nb_streams; i++) {
                              printf("Set thread count \n");
                               output_file->streams[i]->codec->thread_count = 1;

                          }
                         printf(" Open codec\n");
				    // open the codec
                       if (avcodec_open (out_st->codec, codec) < 0) {
					printf("Av codec open failed \n");
               				        exit (1);
     				   }
                       printf("Codec open success\n");