[Libav-user] avcodec_decode_audio3() output format and its validation

NITIN GOYAL nitinkumgoyal at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 15:54:58 CET 2012

Hi

I have used the *avcodec_decode_audio3* function to decode the amr content
in the frame order.

I am getting the output buffer of 640 bytes for each frame and Sample
format is float and I have saved that content as well in a raw output file.

Now, the issue is that I want to validate that this content is correct or
not but I can't play it any player as it don’t have any header or media
related info and I am ot finding any command in ffmpeg which gives me
rawAudio output.

Now, if want to re-encode that raw out content i have saved using the above
decode function, what would be the input format i need to give as its in a
raw format.

Can anybody give some suggestion on this?

Regards
Nitin

Regards
Nitin