[Libav-user] Need Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ajita Pandey Ajita-Pandey at hcl.com
Tue Feb 21 09:09:05 CET 2012

Hi all,

I am getting stuck while decoding the MP3 audio files.

Acttually I want to do this via my hardware decoder then try to return back to the ffmpeg code in AVFrame format .
For this I have seen the software decoding part of MP3 decoder but any how I am able to understand what type of output MP3 decoder generated
Is this any PCM format?? My hardware decoder will give me the pcm samples. So how can I map it with existing sequence of FFmpeg code.

Act. I just want to decode the audio stream via my audio hardware decoder.and rest part will be done by ffmpeg. Is this possible.

Regards,
Techno2007

::DISCLAIMER::