[Libav-user] get_buffer() failed error in avcodec_decode_audio4() function

NITIN GOYAL nitinkumgoyal at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 13:41:01 CET 2012

Hi

I have upgraded my ffmpeg version to the latest commit and Now i can see
that the audio decoding funciton *avcodec_decode_audio3* has been
deprecated and when i use the new function*avcodec_decode_audio4*, as per
the changes required in it, I get the error as

*[amrnb @ 003a5000] get_buffer() failed.*

I am not able to find what causes this error. Anyone has a sample example
of usng this new function:

*avcodec_decode_audio4((AVCodecContext *avctx, AVFrame *frame,int
*got_frame_ptr, AVPacket *avpkt);*

Nitin