[Libav-user] question about libavcodec

卜弋天 buyit at live.cn
Wed Feb 29 02:21:58 CET 2012

> From: quyadong at hotmail.com
> To: libav-user at ffmpeg.org
> Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 07:51:24 +0800
> Subject: Re: [Libav-user] question about libavcodec
>
> Sorry, I just answer his question in last email with ugly typeset.

if the library crashes because of obviously coding mistake which i have shown you, don't you think somebody who is maintaining this library
should do something to fix it?

at least, give some suggesting to me, i just want to konw whether this is a known bug inside libavcodec, how can this be so difficult to
get this feedback from you guys?

you do no want anybody report bug???
you do not want anybody use your library but crashs???